MiSight® 1 day – the first soft contact lenses proven to slow the progression of short-sightedness (myopia) in children1
- Soft, daily disposable contact lens suitable for myopic children
- MiSight® 1 day corrects short-sightedness so children enjoy clear, spectacle-free vision
- MiSight® 1 day has a special optical design which may help slow down the speed at which myopia progresses
Designed for children with two benefits:
A child may need a stronger prescription as they continue to grow2
MiSight® 1 day lenses are child friendly*
Over a three-year clinical study MiSight® 1 day contact lenses in children aged 8–15 years:1
of children said they preferred wearing their MiSight® 1 day contact lenses over wearing their spectacles.
of children could handle MiSight® 1 day lenses on their own.*
of parents said their children were happy with the experience of wearing contact lenses, including comfort, vision, ease of use and freedom from spectacles.
- * As reported by parents.
- 1. Chamberlain P, et al. Clinical evaluation of a dual-focus myopia control 1 day soft contact lens - 3-year results BCLA 2017.