- 100% Happy Challenge (the "100% Happy") is organized by CooperVision Contact Lens Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“CooperVision”) and runs from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Oct 2017, both dates inclusive (“Qualifying Period”).
- The 100% Happy is open to all wearers who take the 5 questions survey with accurate & genuine personal information during promo period (1 Sep 2017 to 31 Oct 2017) and are Malaysia citizens and foreign citizens residing in Malaysia.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
- customers who are respective employees of CooperVision, related companies and affiliates, and/or the immediate families of such employees; and
- customers who are employees or the staff or our promotion partners, distributors, trade retailers, advertising agencies or any other party directly related to this 100% Happy Draw.
- To be eligible in the Draw, a wearer:
- shall take the 5 questions survey & input with accurate & genuine personal information during promo period (1 Sep 2017 to 31 Oct 2017)
- By participating in the 100% Happy Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the terms and conditions set out here and which are also available on the website of CooperVision at www.coopervision.com.my
Draw Dates and Prizes
- The 100% Happy Draw will be conducted on 25 Nov 2017 at CooperVision Contact lens Malaysia office or as may be determined by CooperVision at is sole and absolute discretion:
- 10 x 1-year’s Supply of CooperVision Contact lens
- The winners of the 100% Happy Draw will be selected at random, either by means of manual or computerized in any method as CooperVision may determine at its absolute discretion
- CooperVision has the discretion to change the venue, date and time without any prior notice to the eligible participants of the 100% Happy Draw.
- The 100% Happy Draw prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash nor with any other model and/or colour (subject to availability). CooperVision has the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equivalent value without prior notice or reason.
- The winners will be notified by phone call based on the last known contact information provided to Coopervision or by e-mail (where this information is provided).
- CooperVision’s decision of the 100% Happy Draw is final and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by CooperVision.
- The winners must produce the necessary proof of identity as required by CooperVision e.g. NRIC or work permit pass, printed survey answer sheet and original notification letter upon the prize collection during operating hours at CooperVision Contact Lens Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- All prizes must be collected on or before 1 Jan 2018. If the prizes are unclaimed after one (1) month of the announcement of the winners, such prize(s) shall be forfeited and CooperVision reserves the right to donate such unclaimed prizes to a charity of our choice and no compensation will be given in such circumstances.
- If the winner selected in the 100% Happy Draw cannot be contacted or otherwise has his/her prize forfeited for any reason, CooperVision reserves the right to draw one or more reserve winner to replace the winner who has been disqualified. CooperVision has the absolute discretion to exclude any otherwise eligible participant from participating in the 100% Happy
- By participating in the 100% Happy Draw, each participant agrees and grants CooperVision the right to publish the results of the 100% Happy Challenge, and disclose their information (including name and identification/passport number) on its website. CooperVision may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers (for the performance of a business relationship), the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of the participants taken during the collection of prizes at CooperVision’s premise (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements, CooperVision’s publications, presentations and promotional materials on its website. The intellectual property rights in the Material shall vest solely and absolutely in CooperVision.
- CooperVision shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred or arising from the 100% Happy Draw.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that the correct personal and contact information are provided in the 100% Happy Draw participation forms. Any inaccuracy of such information will result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture of any prizes won. All entries for the 100% Happy Draw must be received by CooperVision by online submission before 31st Oct 2017 at 11.59pm.
- CooperVision reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time to terminate or amend the 100% Happy Draw terms and conditions including any of the prizes offered without notice to any person.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Malaysia and the participants in the 100% Happy Draw agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the tribunals or courts of Malaysia in the event of any disagreement or dispute arising from the 100% Happy Draw.